Saturday, November 17, 2012

About



Zeus: LIVE from Mount Olympus!
 Welcome, mortals!

My name is Zeus. You may know me through Greek mythology. I am the king of the Olympian gods and I am here to introduce a new method of communication–“the blog,” which serves as a link between deity and man.

Though centuries have passed, I and my fellow gods and goddesses have kept up with the times. This may surprise you, mortal, but we are well aware of the era in which you and your kind live. How you have managed to survive so long without the aid of the gods in your lives is truly remarkable, if not blasphemous. As we do not wish relegation to the past, we return from the dusty pages of ancient Greek history to this blog that we may share with you our divine views on various topics.

Our purpose is to enlighten and entertain.

Join us on a weekly basis when I–or one of my lesser brothers and sisters–communicate directly with you as we come…
LIVE from Mount Olympus!*


[*Please note: This Greek mythological blog is the creative effort and intellectual property of the mortal known as Andrew John Kamateros, who is a young married man in pursuit of a technical writing non-degree certificate from Pennsylvania State University. This blog exists to appease his ENGL 420 instructor and demigoddess, Karin Rex.]

No comments:

Post a Comment